Position available – must love all things structural biology!
We have a position open for a European Technical Sales Specialist
Could you develop our sales in Europe by discussing research work and offering advice and suggestions? This position will involve presentation, demonstration and promotion of crystallization reagents, consumables and instruments, as well as our expanding range of products for the wider structural biology community. In addition, Molecular Dimensions is part of a group of life science companies (CalibreScientific Ltd), and there will be plenty of opportunity for you to expand your role by learning about and providing support for a wide range of different protein and molecular biology products and companies in the first instance.. You will deepen existing contacts with customers at conferences and exhibitions and on regular laboratory visits, both directly on behalf of the company and when supporting our distribution network. Consequently, an excellent knowledge of structural biology is required with a degree in biochemistry (or equivalent) and laboratory experience in protein chemistry, and protein structure studies.
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are essential in this sales role. Additionally, language skills (particularly French and or German) would be an advantage as international communication and travel will be essential. Training in sales will be given.
If you are enthusiastic about talking science and are interested in joining an exciting company with a big reputation for research led products please send an email with your CV and covering letter to: Dr Claire Naylor (email@example.com).
- Don’t know anything about sales or marketing but know a lot about structural biology in particular ... Read more
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more