LATEST SCREEN*- Join the 2012 membrane protein gold rush now!
We are pleased to announce the addition of MemGold2™ to our range of superb Membrane Protein Crystallization Screens.
Order Now to beat the rush!
This is the most advanced membrane protein crystallization screen to date. MemGold2™ features a brand new set of 96 conditions of the most recent alpha helical membrane protein crystallization conditions data mined from the PDB.
*Developed by Dr. Simon Newstead at University of Oxford, UK.
Features of MemGold2™:
- Particularly suited for Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic alpha helical membrane proteins.
- Screening over a wider range of pH’s (4 - 10).
- Addition of small MW PEGs.
- A great addition to any membrane protein lab.
- Available in 10 mL format and HT-96 format.
- Can be used in addition to MemGold™ , MemSys™and MemStart™
MEET US - at ECM27 in Bergen, Norway 6th August – 11th of August.
- Know the latest on membrane protein crystallization screening?
- Identify even the smallest lead in you crystallization trials?
- Reduce time wasted on optimization set ups?
- Guarantee you have the best starting sample for crystallization?.
- Probe clear drops for signs of crystallization even before anything is visible?
- Learn more about the ideal way to cryoprotect your protein?
You can also enter our competition to win a Kindle – just perfect for catching up with those books for your journey home after the meeting.
Just fill out a competition entry form
and hand it in to us on Booth 12.
The prize draw will take during lunch on the 10th of August.
SEE - signs of crystallization even before anything is visible?
Would you like to......
- Quickly screen conditions for sample stability using very little protein?
- Be sure what came off your column is what goes into your crystallization screen?
- Get useful information out of clear drops that would otherwise be thrown away?
- See signs of potential crystallization before anything is visible?
Then the SpectroLight™ 600 is what you need.
Find out more now or request a demonstration.
WIN - a Kindle Touch in our Crystal Photo Competition*.
Throughout 2012 we are running a quarterly competition to win a prize for the best image of a crystal grown in our screens.
This quarter you can win a new Amazon Kindle Touch!
Simply email your picture to us to have a chance to win – the winner will be announced on Friday the 28th September. Enter Now
So far we have a beautiful selection of crystals ranging from sailboats and birds-of-paradise to a crystal that looks like Sputnik. Keep them coming in. They are available to view on our Facebook page
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Welcome - to our new Russian Distributor
Our Russian customers will be very glad to hear that we have appointed a Russian distributor.
For all enquiries and orders please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Russian distributor directly.
See contact details of our distributors here.
I want to........
Grow more crystals.....Technical tips
See how it works.....Videos
Get datasheets for our screens.Datasheets & Literature
Request a Catalogue - featuring numerous new and exciting products.
Order your catalogue today
See what else is new at moleculardimensions.com