Features of Morpheus® ( 96 x 10mL)
Developed and utilized in the world renowned Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK. This unique screen aims to unlock novel chemical space previously inaccessible using conventional screens.
- Simple and effective 3D grid design covering a range of pH, PEGs and salt additives.
- 49 low molecular weight ligands promote both initial crystal formation and lattice stability.
- Ideal for membrane proteins (contains PEGS and low salt)
- Reduced crystal "stress" - all conditions are cryo-protected.
- Derived from extensive data mining of over 33,000 PDB entries.
- Available in both 10 mL tube and 96 condition deep well block formats.
Read about a Classic Crystal Growth Screening approach to protein crystallography.Learn about a Modern Approach to Protein Crystallization Screening.
Use the power of Morpheus in The Morpheus Additive Screen
"Morpheus crystallization screening kits are high purity reagents that save our lab a lot of time. We can focus on working with our proteins, not ordering dozens of different chemicals and making individual conditions."
Jerry Alexandratos, National Cancer Institute, Frederick, USA