HC35 - High Capacity Crystal Storage Dewar MD7-44
The High Capacity (HC) series of refrigerators are designed for storing large quantities of a variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures. Temperatures generally range between -196˚C (-320˚F) at the liquid surface, and -190˚C (-310˚F) at the cannister top.
Features of the HC35 Series- High Capacity Refrigerator.
- Large storage capacity - 850 cryovials (5/cane)- 1020 (6/cane).
- Holds 35 L of liquid Nitrogen.
- Versatile storage system – convenient canister numbered index location.
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- 130 day static holding time.
- Comes with ten canisters for storage of cryocanes.
Unipuck compatibility - Can be used to store 7 unipucks with our uni-puck shelved storage cane MD7-611
Security – Optional low-level alarm is available with remote monitor and lockable lid.
Mobility – Roller base is available.