CryoProtX™ Eco Screen MD1-61-ECO
This brand-new innovative Cryo Kit has been developed and formulated
by Dr. Enrico Stura and Laura Vera at CEA Saclay, France. This kit is
designed for the cryoprotection of protein crystals and is for use after
the crystals have been grown. This is the cacodylate-free version.
Get more from your crystals with this new, multi-component cryoprotectant kit for protein crystals. This kit is designed for the cryoprotection of protein crystals and is for use after the crystals have been grown.
- Preserve the highest diffraction potential of crystals.
- Ready-made mixtures.
- Incorporates pH screening.
- Crystals less likely to crack or dissolve.
- Ideal for heavy atom, ligand or back soaks.
- Screen with low-affinity, low-solubility inhibitors.
- Customisation options - can be customised to match most current projects.
Stock reagents of the components of this kit and can also be purchased from Molecular Dimensions.