The Morpheus® Additive Screen MD1-93
The Morpheus® Additive Screen is a new 96-condition additive screen, containing an extensive library of ligands suitable for soluble and membrane proteins.
Features of The Morpheus® Additive Screen:
- Contains all the compounds from the successful Morpheus® and Morpheus® II screens
- Test a large range of precipitants, stabilizers, buffers, nucleants, phasing compounds, cryoprotectants and surfactants all in one screen.
- Enhance stability and solubility of protein for crystallization with the inclusion of NDSBs, polyamines, monosaccharides and amino acids.
- Contains heavy atoms as additives for experimental phasing.
- Use in protein stability screen assays e.g. thermal shift assays.
- Suitable for both soluble and membrane proteins.
MD1-93 is presented as 96 x 100 µL conditions in a foil sealed plate.
- Gorrec, F (2009), The MORPHEUS protein crystallization screen J Appl Cryst, 42, 1035-1042.
- Gorrec, F (2013), The current approach to initial crystallization screening of proteins is under-sampled J Appl Cryst , 46, 795-797.
- Gorrec, F (2015), The Morpheus II protein crystallization screen, ICCBM15 proceedings Acta Cryst F71, p. 831-837.