MRC MAXI Plate MD11-004-10/40/100
A 48-well Optimization plate specifically designed by the MRC Cambridge. Ideal for scaling-up from 96-well MRC plates. Scale-up your drop size either by robot or hand, so you get larger drops for optimization but use less of your screen and space in the incubator or lab. No more need for those bulky, large volume 24-well plates.
If you require a TTP Labtech Mosquito® plate template file to use with your MRC MAXI plate then please send us an e-mail and we will be happy to send you the template file.
Complete with all the market leading features of the the MRC Crystallisation Plate ™:
- 48 Raised, wide wells make crystal retrieval easy.
- The wells are conical and have a unique lens for exceptional drop placement and viewing.
- Wells can hold from 1μl-10μl drop volume.
- The reservoirs hold volumes from 100-400 μl.
- Micro-numbering of each well makes navigating under a microscope easy.
- The top of the plate has wide surfaces for improved sealing with ClearVue sheets.
- These plates are designed to the SBS standard for robotic handling.
Molecular Dimensions is the preferred supplier of the MRC crystallization plate range and as such offers the best (lowest) prices on the internet for these products. If you find a better price let us know?
MD11-004-10 for 10 plates
MD11-004-40 for 40 platesMD11-004-100 for 100 plates