A membrane protein crystal growth screen compatible with lipidic meso phases.
Developed in conjunction with the successful laboratory of Prof. Osamu Nureki at the University of Tokyo, Japan, this semi-systematic screen has been designed to work in synergy with Lipidic Cubic Phase (LCP), now commonly used in membrane protein crystallization, without perturbing phase formation.
MemMeso™ is presented as a targeted sparse matrix kit of 96 individual conditions.
Features of MemMeso™:
- Optimized to work in synergy with Lipidic Cubic Phase (LCP) and the LCP crystallization method.
- Worry-Free screening in both LCP and Sponge Phase.
- Up-to-date conditions data-mined from current reported GPCR crystal structures.
- HT- format semi-systematic screening kit, containing 96 conditions covering a range of pH, precipitants and salt.
- Proven success at crystallizing the crystal structures of eight membrane proteins, including the structure of channelrhodopsin (2012, Nature).
Page 1 of 1