High Capacity Cryogenic Refrigerators
The High Capacity (HC) series of refrigerators are designed for storing
large quantities of a variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures.
Temperatures generally range between -196˚C (-320˚F) at the liquid
surface, and -190˚C (-310˚F) at the cannister top.
- Large storage capacity
- New Rugged Construction – ribbed high strength aluminum body, magniformed necktube design, and more durable paint
- Versatile storage system – convenient canister numbered index location ring and tapered internal spider
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Security – Optional low-level alarm is available with remote monitor and lockable lid.
- Mobility – Roller bases are available for all models
Page 1 of 1