Our grid-boxes each have a label with a unique identifier so you can find your sample easily
This new grid-box from Swissci has been developed in collaboration with Dr Jan Löwe at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge. Backed by years of experience in Cryo-EM, it includes many improvements on current models:
- The Swissci Cryo-EM Grid-Box is made from a special polymer formulation, which ensures there is no sample-damaging static charging at cryogenic temperatures.
- No screwdriver is required since the lid is rotated with standard laboratory tweezers.
- No need to hand label each box and then struggle to interpret the label:
- Each grid-box has its own pressure adhesive cryo-label with a unique identification number clearly printed on it for error free recognition of your sample.
- Each diamond-shaped position is indicated by a roman numeral
- The Swissci cryo-EM grid-box is the standard size for all common cryo-EM sample mounting and storage workflows.
- Cost-effective pricing means the grid-box is truly disposable: avoid the confusion of multiple samples having the same identification number
- by using each grid-box a single time.
Page 1 of 1