The widest available chemical space coverage for your LCP crystallisation trials.
If you urgently require a meso phase screening kit, please try our popular Memmeso kit. Alternatively, any of our screening kits maybe used for mesophase crystallization providing they are diluted by 30-50%
MemGoldMeso is the most up to date sponge phase screen on the market:
- Developed from the most up-to-date survey of successful LCP crystallisation available:
- Analysis includes all mesophase structures in the protein database before March 2017.
- More structures were used for the identification of optimum in meso crystallisation conditions.
- Conditions were taken from a hand-curated database to ensure no false positives from unrelated structures contributed to the formulation.
- The recent analysis means a wider range of proteins were used in screen development, reducing bias to GPCR and rhodopsin conditions.
- From the trusted developers of our popular MemGold and MemGold2 screens, Prof. Simon Newstead and Dr Joanne Parker of Oxford University.
- Newstead, S., Ferrandon, S., Iwata, S. Protein Science 17: 466-472 (2008).
- Parker, J. and Newstead, S. Protein Science 21: 1358-1365 (2012).
- Parker, J. L. and Newstead, S. Adv. Exp. Med. Biol922: 61-72 (2016).
*Developed by Prof Simon Newstead and Dr Joanne Parker of Oxford University and exclusively licensed to Molecular Dimensions Ltd by Oxford University Innovation.
Page 1 of 1