At Molecular Dimensions, our love for all things crystallography drives who we are and what we do, every hour of every day. Our vision is to simply provide all our customers with the best products out there for structural biology.
Molecular Dimensions is a world leading supplier of modern screens, reagents, other consumables and instrumentation for protein structure determination by X-ray crystallography. Headquartered in Newmarket it has offices in the USA and distribution in Asia. Founded in 1998 to provide specialist products for crystallographers across the world, it has grown through alliances with leading scientists aimed at developing and commercializing innovative ideas. Current alliances include the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Cambridge, Imperial College London, EMBL Hamburg, CEA Saclay, York Structural Biology Laboratory, University of York and many more.
Molecular Dimensions offers the most innovative range of products from the latest developments in structural biology research. The company currently has over 20 projects at various stages of development from new screens and reagents for crystal growth, new laboratory plastic-ware, to a range of instrumentation. The company launched many unique products in the last year;
Molecular Dimensions is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company. We have two offices: our Head Quarters in Newmarket, Cambridge, England and our US office in Maumee, ohio. Come and meet the people who make Molecular Dimensions the company it is today. If you want to speak to someone at Molecular Dimensions, just fill out the contact form and someone will be in touch as soon as possible!
CEO & President of Molecular Dimensions Ltd and Molecular Dimensions Inc.
Vice President Sales & Marketing, US Operations at Molecular Dimensions, Inc.
Dr. Jeanette Hobbs
Dr Claire Naylor
Dr James Gordon
European Technical Sales Representative
Dr Jessica Bruystens
US West Coast Representative
Lab Production Manager
Custom Chemical Products, Lead Scientist
Michelle Longdon (Minnie)
Custom Services Manager
Loop Production Technician
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more