Expand crystallization space with the Microlytic Crystal Former from AnatraceThe Microlytic Crystal Former from Anatrace is the first high output microfluidic capillary crystallization system designed to take advantage of the continuous gradient effect. This vastly increases the crystallization space explored in each condition comparable to doing hundreds of individual experiments using vapor diffusion or hanging drop methods.
So how does it work? Take a look at these videos from Anatrace and find out!
- High output redefined - maximise the probability of crystallization on a single plate
- Simple to use, no additional equipment required
- Robot compatible - easy to add to any workflow
- Ultra-low protein consumption
- Harvest crystals directly from the plate
With thanks to Dr E Pryor of Anatrace for providing text and pictures.
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more