We're searching for our crystal cover star
We're looking for a beautiful image for the cover of our new catalogue. Could your crystal be what we are looking for?
The work behind the winning image will also appear in a feature article inside the catalogue.
Simply email your picture to us* and your image could be seen on every crystallographer's bench and at conferences around the world!
Closing date 28th July 2017.
- Crystal must be grown with Molecular Dimensions screens or reagents.
- Decision will be made by a panel of judges on Friday, 28th July 2017
- Judges decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into.
- Multiple images may be chosen.
- Molecular Dimensions reserves the right to use all entries for pubilicity and marketing materials.
- Winners will be notified by email shortly after the relevant date.
- A single person/lab/institution can place multiple entries in each quarter as long as a different publication is cited each time.
- The offer will start on Monday 1st May and will run to Friday, 28th July 2017, citations received prior to or after that date will not qualify.
- Entries that do not clearly state name and email address will be deemed ineligible.
- The offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- You must not be an employee, agent, affiliate, recognized distributor, officer or director of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc. or any advertiser, or agent of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc.
- You must not be a relative of an employee, affiliate, officer or director of Molecular Dimensions Ltd or Molecular Dimensions Inc, or of any advertiser, or agent of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- No purchase is necessary.
- All qualifying entries must be received by the Friday 28th July 2017.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Molecular Dimensions Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- In all matters the decision of the promoter (Molecular Dimensions) is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Promoter: Molecular Dimensions Ltd. Unit 6, Goodwin Business Park, Willie Snaith Rd, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7SQ, UK
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more