Adding the NeXtal brand to the family.
As a pioneer of protein crystallization screens and plates, Nextal will no longer be a part of Qiagen, once again operating as a standalone company whose returned focus will be to simplify and accelerate the process of protein crystallization. Not only will Nextal’s long-proven crystallization screens and prized Easyxtal crystallization plates be offered, but Nextal will be recommitted to inject some fresh thinking into its crystallization legacy by developing new products, as well. And we'll be keeping plenty of stock of all their products in our UK warehouse, so you can be assured of rapid delivery times wherever you are located.
To learn more about our new corporate sibling, visit nextalbiotech.com. And for your future Nextal orders, place them directly with Nextal at the same address, or reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more