Spend £2,500 (€3,000) and receive one of these great Christmas gifts
A merry Christmas to one and all!
We want to help all our customers have a very merry Christmas. So just spend £2,500 (€3,000) to receive your choice of a Fortnum and Mason hamper, a case of sparkling wine or a Hotel Chocolat Festive Chest. Keep it all for yourself or share with the whole lab, it's up to you! But this is a limited time offer - we must receive your qualifying order with the "XMAS18" code by Monday, 24th December.
So go to moleculardimensions.com and start shopping now!
Simply quote ‘XMAS18’ and your choice of gift on your qualifying order.
- Orders must be over £2500 or €3000* to receive either a Fortnum and Mason Christmas Pantry hamper or a Hotel Chocolat Festive Chest.
- *The qualifying total excludes delivery charges and taxes. Please quote "XMAS18" on all qualifying orders.
- Only one gift will be provided per qualifying Purchase Order. A single lab/institution can place multiple qualifying orders to get multiple gifts.
- The offer will start on Tuesday 27th November 2018 and WILL NOT apply retrospectively to orders received prior to that date.
- Purchase Orders that do not carry the "XMAS18” offer code will not qualify to receive a gift even if the amount is sufficient to qualify. Please email email@example.com if you are not sure the code will make it onto the Purchase Order and we will track your order.
- Offer not available in from the US office or through any of our distributors.
- The offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- You must not be an employee, agent, affiliate, recognized distributor, officer or director of Molecular Dimensions Ltd or Molecular Dimensions Inc or any advertiser, or agent of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc.
- You must not be a relative of an employee, affiliate, officer or director of Molecular Dimensions Ltd or Molecular Dimensions Inc, or of any advertiser, or agent of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. For those institutions who are unable to accept gifts of this nature, we will deduct the cost of the gift from the total order value. To choose this option please quote "CREDIT ME" on the qualifying order.
- All qualifying orders must be received by noon (GMT) on Monday, 24th December 2018.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Molecular Dimensions Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value.
- In all matters the decision of the promoter (Molecular Dimensions) is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Promoter: Molecular Dimensions Ltd. Unit 6, Goodwin Business Park, Willie Snaith Rd, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7SQ, UK.
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more