Achieve more for 10% less with Molecular Dimensions and Anatrace together.
It's not just sun and sea or fish and chips, lots of things are better together. That includes Molecular Dimensions and Anatrace, this summer, to prove it, we're giving you a 10% discount when you order products from both companies. To get your discount, simply place both an Anatrace product and a Molecular Dimensions screen or reagent on the same order with the code BETTERTOGETHER between 17th July and 30th September 2018. So now you can achieve more in your research for less cost: Molecular Dimensions and Anatrace another thing that's better together.
To take advantage of this great deal simply quote the offer code BETTERTOGETHER when you email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+44 1638 561051) with your order.
Terms and conditions
- Discount applies only to Anatrace products and Molecular Dimensions screens and reagents.
- All other products excluded.
- Offer includes 10 ml screens, 1ml HT blocks, FX screens or 100ml/250ml reagents.
- *Offer excludes Rigaku Reagents (MD15-xx), Microlytic (MD18-xx), Lipidic-Sponge Phase Screen (MD1-48), MemMagic (MD1-81 and MD1-82), custom screens and value combo kits (MD1-03, MD1-04, MD1-05, MD1-16, MD1-74, MD1-74-HT, MD1-75, MD1-75-HT, MD1-76 & MD1-76-HT and ECO versions of those screens).
- Offer excludes 10 ml and 50 ml reagents.
- Offer excludes Monoolein (MD2-67, MD2-68, MD2-73 and MD2-74)
- This offer is not in conjunction with any other on-going deals or promotions from Molecular Dimensions and as such only items purchased at those prices indicated on the Molecular Dimensions website qualify.
- The offer will start on Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 and will not apply retrospectively to orders received prior to that date.
- Offer is available worldwide.
- Purchase Orders that do not carry the "BETTERTOGETHER” offer code will be charged at the normal price.
- The offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- All qualifying orders must be received by Sunday, 30th September, 2018.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Molecular Dimensions, Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value.
- In all matters the decision of the promoter (Molecular Dimensions) is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Promoter: Molecular Dimensions, Ltd, Unit 6, Goodwin Business Park, Willie Snaith Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7SQ UK.
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more