Crystal Picture Competition
Enter for the Eclipse Crystal Image Award 2019 and you could win a Google Home Hands-free.
This beautiful crystal image was taken by Gabriele Cerruti of the University of Rome who won the 2018 Eclipse Crystal Image Award. Now we're looking forward to presenting this year's award.
*Crystal images should be of protein crystals grown using Molecular Dimensions and Anatrace products. The screen name and Molecular Dimensions/Anatrace product used must be stated. The protein name and/or exact condition will be seen as a plus but is not an absolute requirement.
†Terms and Conditions
Pictures must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2019.
- Crystal images should be of protein crystals grown as a result of crystallization screening using Molecular Dimensions or Anatrace products. The screen name must be stated. The protein name and/or exact condition will be seen as a plus but is not an absolute requirement.
- Molecular Dimensions reserve the right to use the images in future publicity material.
- The decision on the winning picture will be taken by the Molecular Dimensions team on the following dates: Thursday 1st August 2019. Winners will be notified my email on or shortly after the relevant date.
- A single person/lab/institution can place multiple entries in each quarter as long as the picture is visibly different each time.
- The offer will start on Thursday, 16th May and will run to Wednesday 31st July 2019, pictures received prior to or after that date will not qualify.
- Entries that do not clearly state, name, institute and email address.
- The offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
- You must not be an employee, agent, affiliate, recognized distributor, officer or director of Molecular Dimensions Ltd or Molecular Dimensions Inc or any advertiser, or agent of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc.
- You must not be a relative of an employee, affiliate, officer or director of Molecular Dimensions Ltd or Molecular Dimensions Inc, or of any advertiser, or agent of Molecular Dimensions Ltd. or Molecular Dimensions Inc.
- No responsibility is accepted for any failure in software or hardware of the prize once shipped.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- No purchase is necessary.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Molecular Dimensions Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- In all matters the decision of the promoter (Molecular Dimensions) is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Promoter: Molecular Dimensions Ltd. Unit 6, Goodwin Business Park, Willie Snaith Rd, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7SQ, UK.