LithoLoops and ActiLoops - Best for quality AND value
New! vial-less system for loops available now
Twenty-four (24) loops mounted on 18 mm pins and inserted into CryoCap with data matrix. All to SPINE standard.
The vial-less system is more cost-effective than the equivalent CryoMount set but has an additional FOUR loops. That's great value!
Rack is suitable for storage or cleaning according to our recommended procedure.
Vial-less system is available for both LithoLoops and ActiLoops.
Not sure which to choose or just want more tips on the best way to cryoprotect your crystals? Check out our information page!
- Anatrace and Molecular Dimensions are joining forces to provide a comprehensive set of tools ... Read more
- The recent EMBO conference Towards Novel Therapies: Emerging insights from structural and molecular ... Read more
- The Biological Structures group of the BCA staged a fitting tribute to Prof Steve Woods on his retir ... Read more
- It was great to see so many crystallographers at ASCA in Hanoi. We were bowled over by the amazing f ... Read more
- ECM 30 was a great meeting as the photos on the @MolecularD twitter feed demonstrate. We saw lots of ... Read more
- The six winners of our glass blocks at the ACA in Denver were: Avni Bhatt (University of Flori ... Read more
- Congratulations to Sara Silva at ITQB in Portugal who won a lovely hamper from Fortnum & Mason: ... Read more
- The first winner of our customer review prize draw was Aleksandra Fulara from the University of Ghen ... Read more
- The winner from the final quarter of 2015 was Altijana Hromic from Karl-Franzens-University with thi ... Read more
- See our new 2015 catalogue supplement here. Contains new screens & additive screens, plates, di ... Read more